The Strategian Science Database acts as a filter for information about the world of Science.
The Database covers important and interesting trends and topics in the Sciences generally and in the broad areas of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Energy, the Environment, Medicine, Physics, and Psychology in particular. The Strategian Science Database is highly selective. It identifies important and understandable publications and images within these subject areas and does not list--like virtually all other databases--most or all possible publications in these areas.
The goal of the Database is to identify the journal and magazine articles, books, documents, Internet sites, images, and reference publications that make Science understandable and relevant. Unless Science is ultimately accessible to all, it cannot be as beneficial for all.
- Computer Science
- and related subject areas ...
- Science-related journals and magazines published in Europe and the United States
- Science-related books published in Europe and the United States
- Science-related United States Federal Government documents and United Nations documents
- Science-related Internet sites
- Science-related reference publications
- Science-related images
- See the current list of sources
- Science-related indexes and abstracts are not included in the Database; to identify relevant indexes and abstracts, please see SearchScience or the home page.
- 1999-present for journal and magazine articles, books, and documents
- Items marked with the label are important journal and magazine articles, books, and documents published prior to 1999
- No specified date range for Internet sites, images, and reference publications
- As each new item is identified, added to the Web site, and then fully annotated
- Items marked annotation pending have not yet been added to the Database
Questions? Please let me know.
Go To ...